Iron Complex with Ionic Tag-Catalyzed Olefin Reduction under Oxidative Conditions—A Different Reaction for Iron
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2383–2389, December 2012
How to Cite
Santos, M. R. d. , Gomes, A. F., Gozzo, F. C., Suarez, P. A. Z. and Neto, B. A. D. (2012), Iron Complex with Ionic Tag-Catalyzed Olefin Reduction under Oxidative Conditions—A Different Reaction for Iron. ChemSusChem, 5: 2383–2389. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200344
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!