Room Temperature Solid-State Synthesis of a Conductive Polymer for Applications in Stable I2-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2173–2180, November 2012
How to Cite
Kim, B., Koh, J. K., Kim, J., Chi, W. S., Kim, J. H. and Kim, E. (2012), Room Temperature Solid-State Synthesis of a Conductive Polymer for Applications in Stable I2-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 2173–2180. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200349
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: R11-2007-050-00000-0
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0093879
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Numbers: 2008-05103, 2011-0001672
- Seoul R&BD Program. Grant Number: PA 110007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!