Efficient CO2 Capture by Porous, Nitrogen-Doped Carbonaceous Adsorbents Derived from Task-Specific Ionic Liquids
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1912–1917, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Hillesheim, P. C., Mahurin, S. M., Wang, C., Tian, C., Brown, S., Luo, H., Veith, G. M., Han, K. S., Hagaman, E. W., Liu, H. and Dai, S. (2012), Efficient CO2 Capture by Porous, Nitrogen-Doped Carbonaceous Adsorbents Derived from Task-Specific Ionic Liquids. ChemSusChem, 5: 1912–1917. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200355
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency-ENERGY
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20990224, 21076071
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA062302
- 111 Project of China. Grant Number: B08021
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!