Plasma Synthesis of Polymer-Capped Dye-Sensitised Anatase Nanopowders for Visible-Light-Driven Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 152–159, January 2013
How to Cite
Kruth, A., Hansen, S., Beweries, T., Brüser, V. and Weltmann, K.-D. (2013), Plasma Synthesis of Polymer-Capped Dye-Sensitised Anatase Nanopowders for Visible-Light-Driven Hydrogen Evolution. ChemSusChem, 6: 152–159. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200408
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!