Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization-based Recyclable Magnetic Acylation Reagents
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 721–729, April 2013
How to Cite
Kainz, Q. M., Linhardt, R., Maity, P. K., Hanson, P. R. and Reiser, O. (2013), Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization-based Recyclable Magnetic Acylation Reagents. ChemSusChem, 6: 721–729. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200453
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- International Doktorandenkolleg NANOCAT
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG
- EU-Atlantis program. Grant Number: CPTUSA-2006-4560
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.