Controlled Synthesis of Monodisperse SiO2TiO2 Microspheres with a Yolk–Shell Structure as Effective Photocatalysts
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2334–2340, December 2012
How to Cite
Yoo, J. B., Yoo, H. J., Lim, B. W., Lee, K. H., Kim, M. H., Kang, D. and Hur, N. H. (2012), Controlled Synthesis of Monodisperse SiO2TiO2 Microspheres with a Yolk–Shell Structure as Effective Photocatalysts. ChemSusChem, 5: 2334–2340. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200463
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis. Grant Numbers: 2012M1A2A2671782, 2011K000705
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
- National Research Foundation of Korea
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.