The Effect of Switchable Water Additives on Clay Settling
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 132–140, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C.-S., Lau, Y. Y., Mercer, S. M., Robert, T., Horton, J. H. and Jessop, P. G. (2013), The Effect of Switchable Water Additives on Clay Settling. ChemSusChem, 6: 132–140. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200465
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Science and Engineering Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs program
- Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities
- Walter C. Sumner Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.