Colloidal WO3 Nanowires as a Versatile Route to Prepare a Photoanode for Solar Water Splitting
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2341–2347, December 2012
How to Cite
Gonçalves, R. H., Leite, L. D. T. and Leite, E. R. (2012), Colloidal WO3 Nanowires as a Versatile Route to Prepare a Photoanode for Solar Water Splitting. ChemSusChem, 5: 2341–2347. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200484
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 98/14324-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!