Simple Nickel-Based Catalyst Systems Combined With Graphitic Carbon Nitride for Stable Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production in Water
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2133–2138, November 2012
How to Cite
Dong, J., Wang, M., Li, X., Chen, L., He, Y. and Sun, L. (2012), Simple Nickel-Based Catalyst Systems Combined With Graphitic Carbon Nitride for Stable Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production in Water. ChemSusChem, 5: 2133–2138. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200490
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20633020, 21120102036
- Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!