Catalytic Synthesis of Hydroxymethyl-2-oxazolidinones from Glycerol or Glycerol Carbonate and Urea
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 345–352, February 2013
How to Cite
Dibenedetto, A., Nocito, F., Angelini, A., Papai, I., Aresta, M. and Mancuso, R. (2013), Catalytic Synthesis of Hydroxymethyl-2-oxazolidinones from Glycerol or Glycerol Carbonate and Urea. ChemSusChem, 6: 345–352. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200524
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!