In Situ Intercalating Expandable Graphite for Mesoporous Carbon/Graphite Nanosheet Composites as High-Performance Supercapacitor Electrodes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2442–2450, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Mu, G., Tian, C., Sun, L., Zhou, W., Tan, T. and Fu, H. (2012), In Situ Intercalating Expandable Graphite for Mesoporous Carbon/Graphite Nanosheet Composites as High-Performance Supercapacitor Electrodes. ChemSusChem, 5: 2442–2450. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200529
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971040, 91122018, 21101060, 21101061
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20112301110001, 20112301120002
- Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: QC2010021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!