Anion-Conductive Membranes with Ultralow Vanadium Permeability and Excellent Performance in Vanadium Flow Batteries
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 328–335, February 2013
How to Cite
Mai, Z., Zhang, H., Zhang, H., Xu, W., Wei, W., Na, H. and Li, X. (2013), Anion-Conductive Membranes with Ultralow Vanadium Permeability and Excellent Performance in Vanadium Flow Batteries. ChemSusChem, 6: 328–335. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200561
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB227202
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21206158
- Innovation Program of DICP. Grant Number: K2010B2
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.