Sulfur and Nitrogen Co-Doped, Few-Layered Graphene Oxide as a Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen-Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 493–499, March 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Dong, G., Jin, C., Huang, M. and Guan, L. (2013), Sulfur and Nitrogen Co-Doped, Few-Layered Graphene Oxide as a Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen-Reduction Reaction. ChemSusChem, 6: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200564
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101154, 21171163, 91127020
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Number: 2011CB935904
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012QNA4005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!