Sulfur and Nitrogen Co-Doped, Few-Layered Graphene Oxide as a Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen-Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 493–499, March 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Dong, G., Jin, C., Huang, M. and Guan, L. (2013), Sulfur and Nitrogen Co-Doped, Few-Layered Graphene Oxide as a Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen-Reduction Reaction. ChemSusChem, 6: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200564
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101154, 21171163, 91127020
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Number: 2011CB935904
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012QNA4005
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.