Granular Bamboo-Derived Activated Carbon for High CO2 Adsorption: The Dominant Role of Narrow Micropores
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2354–2360, December 2012
How to Cite
Wei, H., Deng, S., Hu, B., Chen, Z., Wang, B., Huang, J. and Yu, G. (2012), Granular Bamboo-Derived Activated Carbon for High CO2 Adsorption: The Dominant Role of Narrow Micropores. ChemSusChem, 5: 2354–2360. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200570
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Tsinghua University-Veolia Environment Joint Research Center for Advanced Technology
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51078217, 50838002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!