Granular Bamboo-Derived Activated Carbon for High CO2 Adsorption: The Dominant Role of Narrow Micropores
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2354–2360, December 2012
How to Cite
Wei, H., Deng, S., Hu, B., Chen, Z., Wang, B., Huang, J. and Yu, G. (2012), Granular Bamboo-Derived Activated Carbon for High CO2 Adsorption: The Dominant Role of Narrow Micropores. ChemSusChem, 5: 2354–2360. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200570
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Tsinghua University-Veolia Environment Joint Research Center for Advanced Technology
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51078217, 50838002
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.