Mesoporous Siliconiobium Phosphate as a Pure Brønsted Acid Catalyst with Excellent Performance for the Dehydration of Glycerol to Acrolein
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 2460–2468, December 2012
How to Cite
Choi, Y., Park, D. S., Yun, H. J., Baek, J., Yun, D. and Yi, J. (2012), Mesoporous Siliconiobium Phosphate as a Pure Brønsted Acid Catalyst with Excellent Performance for the Dehydration of Glycerol to Acrolein. ChemSusChem, 5: 2460–2468. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200587
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korea. Grant Number: 10033352
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31-10013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!