Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/Polyaniline/n-Silicon Solar Cells: Fabrication, Characterization, and Performance Measurements
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 320–327, February 2013
How to Cite
Tune, D. D., Flavel, B. S., Quinton, J. S., Ellis, A. V. and Shapter, J. G. (2013), Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/Polyaniline/n-Silicon Solar Cells: Fabrication, Characterization, and Performance Measurements. ChemSusChem, 6: 320–327. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200600
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Facility (AMMRF)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!