From Alkyl Aromatics to Aromatic Esters: Efficient and Selective CH Activation Promoted by a Bimetallic Heterogeneous Catalyst
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1892–1896, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, H., Chen, G., Jiang, H., Li, Y. and Luque, R. (2012), From Alkyl Aromatics to Aromatic Esters: Efficient and Selective CH Activation Promoted by a Bimetallic Heterogeneous Catalyst. ChemSusChem, 5: 1892–1896. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200611
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20803024, 20936001, 21073065
- FRFCU. Grant Number: 2011ZG0009
- NSF of Guangdong. Grant Numbers: S2011020002397, 10351064101000000
- NCETU. Grant Number: NCET-08-0203
- Ramon y Cajal Contract. Grant Numbers: RYC-2009-04199, CTQ2011-28954-C02-02
- MEC. Grant Number: P10-FQM-6711
- Consejeria de Ciencia e Innovacion, Junta de Andalucia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!