Catalytic Conversion of Furfural into a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid-Based Polyester with Total Carbon Utilization
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 47–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Pan, T., Deng, J., Xu, Q., Zuo, Y., Guo, Q.-X. and Fu, Y. (2013), Catalytic Conversion of Furfural into a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid-Based Polyester with Total Carbon Utilization. ChemSusChem, 6: 47–50. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200652
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172209
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-J02
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.