A Versatile Aqueous Reduction of Bio-Based Carboxylic Acids using Syngas as a Hydrogen Source
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Yu, L., Du, X.-L., Yuan, J., Liu, Y.-M., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2013), A Versatile Aqueous Reduction of Bio-Based Carboxylic Acids using Syngas as a Hydrogen Source. ChemSusChem, 6: 42–46. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200674
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873026, 21073042, 21273044
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0305
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009 CB623506
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 12ZR1401500
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!