Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Nanosheets as Low-Cost, High-Performance Anode Material for Sodium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H.-g., Wu , Z., Meng , F.-l., Ma , D.-l., Huang , X.-l., Wang, L.-m. and Zhang, X.-b. (2013), Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Nanosheets as Low-Cost, High-Performance Anode Material for Sodium-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 6: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200680
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 100 Talents Programme
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20921002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21101147
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program. Grant Numbers: 20100102, 20116008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.