Highly Selective Lewis Acid Sites in Desilicated MFI Zeolites for Dihydroxyacetone Isomerization to Lactic Acid
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 831–839, May 2013
How to Cite
Dapsens, P. Y., Mondelli, C. and Pérez-Ramírez, J. (2013), Highly Selective Lewis Acid Sites in Desilicated MFI Zeolites for Dihydroxyacetone Isomerization to Lactic Acid. ChemSusChem, 6: 831–839. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200703
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-140496
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!