Lipase-Mediated Oxidative Delignification in Non-Aqueous Media: Formation of De-Aromatized Lignin-Oil and Cellulase-Accessible Polysaccharides
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 251–255, February 2013
How to Cite
Wiermans, L., Pérez-Sánchez, M. and Domínguez de María, P. (2013), Lipase-Mediated Oxidative Delignification in Non-Aqueous Media: Formation of De-Aromatized Lignin-Oil and Cellulase-Accessible Polysaccharides. ChemSusChem, 6: 251–255. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200704
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!