Enamine Catalysis in Flow with an Immobilized Peptidic Catalyst
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 242–245, February 2013
How to Cite
Arakawa, Y. and Wennemers, H. (2013), Enamine Catalysis in Flow with an Immobilized Peptidic Catalyst. ChemSusChem, 6: 242–245. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200740
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- RTN REVCAT by the European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!