Fractionation of Organosolv Lignin from Olive Tree Clippings and its Valorization to Simple Phenolic Compounds
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 529–536, March 2013
How to Cite
Toledano, A., Serrano, L., Balu, A. M., Luque, R., Pineda, A. and Labidi, J. (2013), Fractionation of Organosolv Lignin from Olive Tree Clippings and its Valorization to Simple Phenolic Compounds. ChemSusChem, 6: 529–536. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200755
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2010-19844-C02-02
- Juan de la Cierva contract. Grant Number: JCI-2011-09399
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: RYC-2009-04199, P10-FQM-6711
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: CTQ2011 28954-C02-02
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.