Oxygen-Functionalized Few-Layer Graphene Sheets as Active Catalysts for Oxidative Dehydrogenation Reactions
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 840–846, May 2013
How to Cite
Schwartz, V., Fu, W., Tsai, Y.-T., Meyer, H. M., Rondinone, A. J., Chen, J., Wu, Z., Overbury, S. H. and Liang, C. (2013), Oxygen-Functionalized Few-Layer Graphene Sheets as Active Catalysts for Oxidative Dehydrogenation Reactions. ChemSusChem, 6: 840–846. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200756
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- U. S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!