These authors contributed equally to this work.
TiN Nanoparticles on CNT–Graphene Hybrid Support as Noble-Metal-Free Counter Electrode for Quantum-Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 261–267, February 2013
How to Cite
Youn, D. H., Seol, M., Kim, J. Y., Jang, J.-W., Choi, Y., Yong, K. and Lee, J. S. (2013), TiN Nanoparticles on CNT–Graphene Hybrid Support as Noble-Metal-Free Counter Electrode for Quantum-Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 261–267. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200775
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Hydrogen Energy R&D Center
- Korean Centre for Artificial Photosynthesis. Grant Number: NRF-2011-C1AAA0001-2011-0030278
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012-017247
- BK 21/WCU. Grant Number: R31-30005
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology of Republic of Korea
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF2010-0009545
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-005J00501
- Hyundai-Kia Motors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!