These authors contributed equally to this work.
TiN Nanoparticles on CNT–Graphene Hybrid Support as Noble-Metal-Free Counter Electrode for Quantum-Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 261–267, February 2013
How to Cite
Youn, D. H., Seol, M., Kim, J. Y., Jang, J.-W., Choi, Y., Yong, K. and Lee, J. S. (2013), TiN Nanoparticles on CNT–Graphene Hybrid Support as Noble-Metal-Free Counter Electrode for Quantum-Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 261–267. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200775
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Hydrogen Energy R&D Center
- Korean Centre for Artificial Photosynthesis. Grant Number: NRF-2011-C1AAA0001-2011-0030278
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012-017247
- BK 21/WCU. Grant Number: R31-30005
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology of Republic of Korea
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF2010-0009545
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-005J00501
- Hyundai-Kia Motors
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.