Chromium(0) Nanoparticles as Effective Catalyst for the Conversion of Glucose into 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 61–64, January 2013
How to Cite
He, J., Zhang, Y. and Chen, E. Y.-X. (2013), Chromium(0) Nanoparticles as Effective Catalyst for the Conversion of Glucose into 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural. ChemSusChem, 6: 61–64. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200795
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- US Department of Energy–Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-10ER16193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!