CC Cross-Coupling of Primary and Secondary Benzylic Alcohols Using Supported Gold-Based Bimetallic Catalysts
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 604–608, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Ding, R.-S., He, L., Liu, Y.-M., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2013), CC Cross-Coupling of Primary and Secondary Benzylic Alcohols Using Supported Gold-Based Bimetallic Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 6: 604–608. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200804
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873026, 21073042
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0305
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 12ZR1401500
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.