Formaldehyde: Catalytic Oxidation as a Promising Soft Way of Elimination
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 578–592, April 2013
How to Cite
Quiroz Torres, J., Royer, S., Bellat, J.-P., Giraudon, J.-M. and Lamonier, J.-F. (2013), Formaldehyde: Catalytic Oxidation as a Promising Soft Way of Elimination. ChemSusChem, 6: 578–592. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200809
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- French Environment and Energy Management Agency. Grant Number: CAT CORTEA # 1181C0158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!