These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Effect of Oxygen Crossover on the Anode of a Li–O2 Battery using an Ether-Based Solvent: Insights from Experimental and Computational Studies
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 51–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Assary, R. S., Lu, J., Du, P., Luo , X., Zhang, X., Ren, Y., Curtiss, L. A. and Amine, K. (2013), The Effect of Oxygen Crossover on the Anode of a Li–O2 Battery using an Ether-Based Solvent: Insights from Experimental and Computational Studies. ChemSusChem, 6: 51–55. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200810
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC0206CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!