Hydrothermal Carbons from Hemicellulose-Derived Aqueous Hydrolysis Products as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 374–382, February 2013
How to Cite
Falco, C., Sieben, J. M., Brun, N., Sevilla, M., van der Mauelen, T., Morallón, E., Cazorla-Amorós, D. and Titirici, M.-M. (2013), Hydrothermal Carbons from Hemicellulose-Derived Aqueous Hydrolysis Products as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors. ChemSusChem, 6: 374–382. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200817
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MAT2010-15273, CTQ2009-10813
- Generalitat Valenciana
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/047, ACOMP2012/133
- Ministerio de Educación. Grant Number: SB2010-132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!