Hydrothermal Carbons from Hemicellulose-Derived Aqueous Hydrolysis Products as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 374–382, February 2013
How to Cite
Falco, C., Sieben, J. M., Brun, N., Sevilla, M., van der Mauelen, T., Morallón, E., Cazorla-Amorós, D. and Titirici, M.-M. (2013), Hydrothermal Carbons from Hemicellulose-Derived Aqueous Hydrolysis Products as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors. ChemSusChem, 6: 374–382. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200817
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MAT2010-15273, CTQ2009-10813
- Generalitat Valenciana
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/047, ACOMP2012/133
- Ministerio de Educación. Grant Number: SB2010-132
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.