Mesoporous Fluorocarbon-Modified Silica Aerogel Membranes Enabling Long-Term Continuous CO2 Capture with Large Absorption Flux Enhancements
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 437–442, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-F., Chen, C.-H., Tung, K.-L., Wei, T.-Y., Lu, S.-Y. and Chang, K.-S. (2013), Mesoporous Fluorocarbon-Modified Silica Aerogel Membranes Enabling Long-Term Continuous CO2 Capture with Large Absorption Flux Enhancements. ChemSusChem, 6: 437–442. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200837
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- National Science Council (NSC). Grant Numbers: NSC 101-2221-E-033-055-MY3, NSC-99-2221-E-002-240-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!