Ionic-Liquid-Catalyzed Efficient Transformation of γ-Valerolactone to Methyl 3-Pentenoate under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 600–603, April 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, F.-X., Liu, H.-F., Deng, L., Liao, B., Pang, H. and Guo, Q.-X. (2013), Ionic-Liquid-Catalyzed Efficient Transformation of γ-Valerolactone to Methyl 3-Pentenoate under Mild Conditions. ChemSusChem, 6: 600–603. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200841
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Youth Innovation Promotion Assosiation, CAS
- Ministry of Education of China
- Foshan Centre for Functional Polymer Materials, CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!