Pt-like Behavior of High-Performance Counter Electrodes Prepared from Binary Tantalum Compounds Showing High Electrocatalytic Activity for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 411–416, March 2013
How to Cite
Yun, S., Wu, M., Wang, Y., Shi, J., Lin, X., Hagfeldt, A. and Ma, T. (2013), Pt-like Behavior of High-Performance Counter Electrodes Prepared from Binary Tantalum Compounds Showing High Electrocatalytic Activity for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 411–416. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200845
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- 863 Program. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z220
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50773008, 51273032
- Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD47B02
- Shaanxi Provincial Department of Education. Grant Number: 2010JK655
- Sci-Tech R&D Program of Shaanxi Province. Grant Numbers: 2010K01-120, 2011JM6010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!