This work was conducted while H. Lou and T. Lan were visiting scientists at the USDA Forest Products Laboratory and while J. Y. Zhu was on official government time.
pH-Induced Lignin Surface Modification to Reduce Nonspecific Cellulase Binding and Enhance Enzymatic Saccharification of Lignocelluloses
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 919–927, May 2013
How to Cite
Lou, H., Zhu, J. Y., Lan, T. Q., Lai, H. and Qiu, X. (2013), pH-Induced Lignin Surface Modification to Reduce Nonspecific Cellulase Binding and Enhance Enzymatic Saccharification of Lignocelluloses. ChemSusChem, 6: 919–927. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200859
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- USDA Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase II project. Grant Number: 2010-33610-21589
- Biopulping International and the Agriculture and Food Research Initiative Competitive. Grant Number: 2011-68005-30416
- China Excellent Young Scientist Fund. Grant Number: 20925622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!