This work was conducted while H. Lou and T. Lan were visiting scientists at the USDA Forest Products Laboratory and while J. Y. Zhu was on official government time.
pH-Induced Lignin Surface Modification to Reduce Nonspecific Cellulase Binding and Enhance Enzymatic Saccharification of Lignocelluloses
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 919–927, May 2013
How to Cite
Lou, H., Zhu, J. Y., Lan, T. Q., Lai, H. and Qiu, X. (2013), pH-Induced Lignin Surface Modification to Reduce Nonspecific Cellulase Binding and Enhance Enzymatic Saccharification of Lignocelluloses. ChemSusChem, 6: 919–927. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200859
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- USDA Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase II project. Grant Number: 2010-33610-21589
- Biopulping International and the Agriculture and Food Research Initiative Competitive. Grant Number: 2011-68005-30416
- China Excellent Young Scientist Fund. Grant Number: 20925622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!