Towards Photo-Rechargeable Textiles Integrating Power Conversion and Energy Storage Functions: Can We Kill Two Birds with One Stone?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 408–410, March 2013
How to Cite
Song, T. and Sun, B. (2013), Towards Photo-Rechargeable Textiles Integrating Power Conversion and Energy Storage Functions: Can We Kill Two Birds with One Stone?. ChemSusChem, 6: 408–410. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200889
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932402
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91123005, 61176057, 60976050, 61211130358
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010003
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!