Amorphous Cu–In–S Nanoparticles as Precursors for CuInSe2 Thin-Film Solar Cells with a High Efficiency
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1282–1287, July 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, S., Choi, Y. J., Kim, K., Eo, Y.-J., Cho, A., Gwak, J., Yun, J. H., Shin, K., Ahn, S. K. and Yoon, K. (2013), Amorphous Cu–In–S Nanoparticles as Precursors for CuInSe2 Thin-Film Solar Cells with a High Efficiency. ChemSusChem, 6: 1282–1287. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200894
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- R&D Program. Grant Number: B551179-08-03-00
- Korea Research Council Industrial Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012K001269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!