Large-Scale Production of Nanographene Sheets with a Controlled Mesoporous Architecture as High-Performance Electrochemical Electrode Materials
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1084–1090, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Zhang, X., Sun, X., Zhang, D., Lin, H., Wang, C., Wang, H. and Ma, Y. (2013), Large-Scale Production of Nanographene Sheets with a Controlled Mesoporous Architecture as High-Performance Electrochemical Electrode Materials. ChemSusChem, 6: 1084–1090. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200904
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: Z111100056011007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21001103, 51025726
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.