Conversion of Cellulose and Cellobiose into Sorbitol Catalyzed by Ruthenium Supported on a Polyoxometalate/Metal–Organic Framework Hybrid
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1545–1555, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Wang, S., Huang, J., Chen, L., Ma, L. and Huang, X. (2013), Conversion of Cellulose and Cellobiose into Sorbitol Catalyzed by Ruthenium Supported on a Polyoxometalate/Metal–Organic Framework Hybrid. ChemSusChem, 6: 1545–1555. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200914
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215304
- 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- International Foundation for Science. Grant Number: F/5203-1
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011010002274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!