These authors contributed equally to this work.
Potassium-Doped Zinc Oxide as Photocathode Material in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 622–629, April 2013
How to Cite
Bai, J., Xu, X., Xu, L., Cui, J., Huang, D., Chen, W., Cheng, Y., Shen, Y. and Wang, M. (2013), Potassium-Doped Zinc Oxide as Photocathode Material in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 622–629. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200935
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Director Fund of the WNLO
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21103057, 21161160445, 20903030, 21173091
- 973 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00703, 2013CB922102
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2011CDB0.4
- Talents Recruitment Program of the HUST
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2011TS021, 2011QN040
- Program of New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0416
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.