Self-Biasing Photoelectrochemical Cell for Spontaneous Overall Water Splitting under Visible-Light Illumination
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1276–1281, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Li, J., Li, X., Huang, K., Zhou, B. and Shangguan, W. (2013), Self-Biasing Photoelectrochemical Cell for Spontaneous Overall Water Splitting under Visible-Light Illumination. ChemSusChem, 6: 1276–1281. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200936
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21276153
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220004
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110073110029
- Shanghai Basic Research Key Project. Grant Number: 11JC1406200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!