Self-Biasing Photoelectrochemical Cell for Spontaneous Overall Water Splitting under Visible-Light Illumination
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1276–1281, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Li, J., Li, X., Huang, K., Zhou, B. and Shangguan, W. (2013), Self-Biasing Photoelectrochemical Cell for Spontaneous Overall Water Splitting under Visible-Light Illumination. ChemSusChem, 6: 1276–1281. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200936
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21276153
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220004
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110073110029
- Shanghai Basic Research Key Project. Grant Number: 11JC1406200
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.