These authors equally contributed to this work.
Carboxylate-Assisted Formation of Alkylcarbonate Species from CO2 and Tetramethylammonium Salts with a β-Amino Acid Anion
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 890–897, May 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S. Y., Cheon, Y., Shin, S. H., Lee, H., Cheong, M. and Kim, H. S. (2013), Carboxylate-Assisted Formation of Alkylcarbonate Species from CO2 and Tetramethylammonium Salts with a β-Amino Acid Anion. ChemSusChem, 6: 890–897. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200971
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology of the Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!