These authors contributed equally to the work.
A Simple Synthetic Route to Obtain Pure Trans-Ruthenium(II) Complexes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Applications
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2170–2180, November 2013
How to Cite
Barolo, C., Yum, J.-H., Artuso, E., Barbero, N., Di Censo, D., Lobello, M. G., Fantacci, S., De Angelis, F., Grätzel, M., Nazeeruddin, M. K. and Viscardi, G. (2013), A Simple Synthetic Route to Obtain Pure Trans-Ruthenium(II) Complexes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Applications. ChemSusChem, 6: 2170–2180. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200973
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Ministero dell′Istruzione, dell′Università e della Ricerca. Grant Numbers: 246124, 261920, 229036, 20104XET32
- Balzan Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2011-000-10035-0
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.