Oligocarbazole-Based Chromophores for Efficient Thin-Film Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 993–996, June 2013
How to Cite
De Sousa, S., Olivier, C., Ducasse, L., Le Bourdon, G., Hirsch, L. and Toupance, T. (2013), Oligocarbazole-Based Chromophores for Efficient Thin-Film Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 993–996. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200975
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-BLAN-2010-93801
- Région Aquitaine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!